Skin's Healing Capacity Decreases with Age
Stem cell stimulation is responsible for repair and regeneration work in the body.
As we age, the numbers of stem cells in our body fall, accompanied by a decrease in their efficiency. This is why young children recover from wounds relatively quickly without scarring, while older people take longer to heal; scarring takes place as a result of imperfect healing.
Replenish Essential “Messages”
The complex mix of proteins and cytokines secreted by Cord Lining Stem Cells works on damaged and aging skin by replenishing these essential cellular messages.
- Highest concentration of stem cell derived growth factors and proteins
- Physiologically balanced to help activate tissue renewal
- Reduces procedure downtime and discomfort, and optimizes aesthetic results.
Sizes: 1 x 5 ml | 2 x 5 ml | 6 x 5 ml
- FULL INGREDIENT LIST
- PTT-6®, a clinically proven combination of fibronectins, glycoproteins, collagen, and hyaluronic acid, that work synergistically to stimulate skin renewal at the cellular level
Cord Lining Conditioned Media (Stem cell derived Fibronectins, Glycoproteins, Albumin, Collagens, Hyaluronic Acid)
When Used After Clinical Procedures:
- Apply to treatment area and press firmly into the skin with a gloved hand to ensure penetration. Use half to one full ampoule per treatment depending on area and degree of ablation.
- Continued usage at home is recommended. Number of days of post-treatment application should be advised by your physician.
When Used at Home as a Skin Booster:
- Ensure skin is clean and free of any oily residue. A mild skin exfoliation before application might improve absorption of the product.
- Use one pipette-full of Serum for the whole face. Apply a few drops on each facial zone and press into the skin. One ampoule holds approximately 10 pipettes of Serum.
- Can be used AM / PM. Apply your regular moisturizer / treatment creams such as Multi-Action Cream and / or Restorative Hydration Cream after.