Advanced Hair System
Powered by patented stem cell science
A first in hair regrowth technology: scientists have found that stem cell-derived growth factors are able to re-invigorate dormant and sluggish hair follicles, restoring healthy hair cycle and accelerating follicle cell production. Inflammatory factors found on the scalp that cause follicle cell death are significantly reduced.
- Helps reduce shedding and hair loss
- Stimulates hair growth by re-invigorating the hair follicle
- 6 weeks validated efficacy with no known side effects
Size: 6 x 5 ml + 1 derma stamp
SHIPPING CALECIM WORLDWIDE!
- FULL INGREDIENT LIST
- PTT-6®, a clinically proven combination of fibronectins, glycoproteins, collagen, and hyaluronic acid, that work synergistically to stimulate skin renewal at the cellular level
Cord Lining Conditioned Media (Stem cell derived Fibronectins, Glycoproteins, Albumin, Collagens, Hyaluronic Acid)
- Open the ampoule following the direction on the metal ring. Be careful when removing the metal ring.
- Sterilize the derma stamp with the sterile wipes included in the system.
- Part hair in the areas experiencing hair loss.
- Stamp back and forth along the length of the parting. Do this 4 x for one hair parting.
- Apply a few drops of the Advanced Hair System throughout the derma stamped areas.
6-week Advanced Hair System Treatment Program (for those starting on the Advanced Hair System):
- Depending on severity of hair loss, you may need to embark on 2 cycles of the 6 week program
- Complete a derma stamp and application routine 2 x a week
- Finish using 1 ampoule per week (for 2 treatments)
Do not stop the 6 week program as it will affect efficacy. Do not embark on the 6 week treatment unless you are able to maintain consistency in the weekly protocol.
3-month Advanced Hair System Maintenance Program:
- Complete a derma stamp and application routine 1 x a week
- Finish using half an ampoule per week (for 1 treatment)
Resume the 6 week treatment program after the maintenance program.
Cycle between the treatment and maintenance programs to sustain healthy hair follicle activity.